All customers of 1300 FLOWERS™ agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. 1300FLOWERS reserves the right to change these at their discretion.
Once your order has been processed, 1300 FLOWERS™ will send you a confirmation email summarising your order and providing a reference code for your records.
This email is also your tax invoice for the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check the details of the order provided on the order confirmation to ensure they are correct.
Varying or Cancelling an Order
As we offer a same day delivery service, we would ask that you advise us of any variations or cancelations to your order as soon as possible.
Any variations or changes to your order once it has been placed may incur an additional fee and payment of fees is required prior to delivery.
You may cancel your order at any time, however, if the order has already been dispatched, delivery and wastage fees may apply.
As flowers are a natural product and subject to seasonal and practical availability, it may be necessary for our Florists to make substitutions to flowers, packaging and merchandise in order to deliver orders on time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable, especially during seasonal events such as Mother's Day.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions may be made for flowers of a similar shape, size and value. Different flower types and colours may be used if the overall effect of the arrangement is maintained.
In the event that the substitution constitutes a major departure from the content or style of the advertised product, we will make every effort to reach you by phone and email to seek you approval before proceeding.
All substitutions will be made with appropriate products to the same value or greater than the original order.
We only use the freshest and best quality product at 1300 FLOWERS™. As such, some stems, including Lilies, may be closed when received.
All prices on the 1300 FLOWERS™ website are shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
After an order is processed for delivery to a regional area, we reserve the right to vary the price and will seek the customer's consent to continue with the increase, or provide a full refund.
Only one promotion code may be used per order. This is applicable for orders placed via the website and the call centre. If you need assistance with an existing promotion code please call 1300 FLOWERS™ (1300 356 937) before placing your order.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club credit cards.
When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
A surcharge of 3.5% is applicable for payments made with American Express credit cards.
A surcharge of 3% is applied for payments made with Diners Club credit cards.
1300 FLOWERS emails are sent in compliance with the SPAM Act of 2003. We take this law seriously and make every effort to comply with all subscriber requests.
To be removed from a mailing list, click the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email communication, or email customer service and request to be removed from our marketing list.
We will promptly remove you from email communications.
DELIVERIES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY - Sunday 14th February 2016.
1. All deliveries to a residential address are guaranteed to arrive by 7pm on 12/02/2016, 13/02/2016 & 14/02/2016.
2. All deliveries to a business address are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on 12/02/2016, 13/02/2016 & 14/02/2016.
3. We do not offer or guarantee any other requests for preferred times of delivery.
4. Delivery of orders to rural addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
5. Orders for delivery to rural areas that cannot be delivered same day will be delivered the following business day.
6. Please note that certain products advertised on www.1300flowers.com.au may not be availbale in certain areas and will be substituted for a product of equal or higher value. This may include, but is not limited to, 1300FLOWERS branded packaging, Chocolatier chocolates and soft toys.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery. As of 5pm (time in local delivery area), Wednesday 11/02/2015, we are unable to vary any orders that are due for delivery on Friday 12/02/2016 & Saturday 13/02/2016 & Sunday 14/02/2016.
8. All attachments to Valentine’s Day products are limited to ensure that the product fits inside the presentation box and arrives to the recipient safely. This includes, but is not limited to, chocolates, vases and soft toys such as teddy bears.
9. No cancellations are to be made to orders placed for delivery on 12/02/2016, 13/02/2016 and 14/02/2016 or a 50% administration charge will be charged based on the total cost of the order. Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering.
10. A surcharge of $5 will be charged for all orders for delivery on Friday 12/02/2016, Saturday 13/02/2016 and Sunday 14/02/2016.
11. Only products shown in the official 'Valentine's Day' range are available to order for delivery on Friday 12/02/2016, Saturday 13/02/2016 and Sunday 14/02/2016.
12. By agreeing to "Leave at front door" this gives us permission to leave your entire purchased gift at the recipient's front door or in the requested area.
Deliveries for Mother's Day, Sunday 8th May 2016.
We guarantee same day delivery by 6pm for all orders to metropolitan destinations placed before 2pm on Friday 6th May and 12pm on Saturday 7th May - based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone.
Orders for delivery on Sunday 8th May must be placed before 5pm on Saturday 7 May and are guaranteed to be delivered by 5pm on Sunday 8th May.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
A surcharge of $5 will be charged for delivery on Sunday 8th May.
In areas where our couriers are unable to deliver on Sundays, but are able to deliver Monday-Saturday - orders will be delivered on Saturday to ensure your Mum receives flowers for Mother's Day.
Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering.
As of 5 pm (time in local delivery area) Friday 6 May 2016, we are unable to vary any orders for delivery on Saturday 7th May.
As of 5 pm (time in local delivery area) Saturday 7 May 2016, we are unable to vary any orders for delivery on Sunday, 8th May.
As of 5 pm (time in local delivery area) Friday 6 May 2016, we are unable to cancel any orders for delivery on Saturday 7th May and Mother's Day Sunday 8th May 2016.
Due to high demand, some colours and varieties of flowers may need to be substituted to meet delivery times
1300 Flowers PTY LTD
ABN: 90 127 045 845
Level 4, 303 Coronation Drive
PO Box 1943
Milton, QLD, 4064, Australia