Terms and Conditions
Once your order has been processed, 1300 FLOWERS™ will send you a confirmation email summarising your order and providing a reference code for your records.
This email is also your tax invoice for the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check the details of the order provided on the order confirmation to ensure they are correct.
Varying or Cancelling an Order
As we offer a same day delivery service, we would ask that you advise us of any variations or cancellations to your order as soon as possible.
Any variations or changes to your order once it has been placed may incur an additional fee and payment of fees is required prior to delivery.
You may cancel your order at any time, however, if the order has already been dispatched, delivery and wastage fees may apply.
As flowers are a natural product and subject to seasonal and practical availability, it may be necessary for our Florists to make substitutions to flowers, packaging and merchandise in order to deliver orders on time or where flowers or products are temporarily unavailable, especially during seasonal events such as Mother's Day.
In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions may be made for flowers of a similar shape, size and value. Different flower types and colours may be used if the overall effect of the arrangement is maintained.
All substitutions will be made with appropriate products to the same value or greater than the original order.
We only use the freshest and best quality product at 1300 FLOWERS™. As such, some stems, including Lilies, may be closed when received.
1300 FLOWERS™ would like to advise that our floral products are not for consumption. Flowers should be placed in a safe area away from children or animals who may become sick if flowers are ingested. Specifically, Oriental lilies can be harmful to cats.
All prices on the 1300 FLOWERS™ website are shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
Only one promotion code may be used per order. This is applicable for orders placed via the website and the call centre. If you need assistance with an existing promotion code please call 1300 FLOWERS™ (1300 356 937) before placing your order.
Gift Vouchers and credits are valid for single purchase use and can't be used in conjuction with any other vouchers or promotional codes.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club credit cards.
When providing your credit or debit card details you are agreeing that you are authorised to use that card and it must have sufficient available funds to cover your charges.
1300 FLOWERS emails and SMS are sent in compliance with the SPAM Act of 2003. We take this law seriously and make every effort to comply with all subscriber requests.
To be removed from a mailing list, click the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email communication, or email customer service and request to be removed from our marketing list. To be removed from our SMS list, click the unsubscribe link in the text message.
We will promptly remove you from marketing communications.
DELIVERIES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY - Wednesday 14th February 2024.
2. All deliveries to a business address are guaranteed to arrive by 5pm on Tuesday 13/02/2024 & by 6pm on Wednesday 14/02/2024.
3. We do not offer or guarantee any other requests for preferred times of delivery, unless an express delivery is available and has been purchased on the order.
4. Orders for delivery to rural areas that cannot be delivered same day will be delivered the following business day.
5. Please note that certain products advertised on www.1300flowers.com.au may not be available in certain areas and will be substituted for a product of equal or higher value. This may include, but is not limited to, 1300FLOWERS branded packaging, Chocolatier chocolates and soft toys.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they check their invoice and confirm the name and address details of the recipient are complete and correct. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the recipient will be in attendance at the address at the time of delivery. As of 5pm (time in local area), Monday 12/02/2024, we are unable to vary any orders that are due for delivery on Wednesday 14/02/2024.
7. All attachments to Valentine’s Day products are limited to ensure that the product fits inside the presentation box and arrives to the recipient safely. This includes, but is not limited to, chocolates, vases and soft toys such as teddy bears.
8. Please place your order carefully as any late change requests may not be able to be processed in time for delivery. Cancellations can be made to orders placed for delivery on 12/02/2024, 13/02/2024 and 14/02/2024 however a 50% administration charge will be charged based on the total cost of the order if they are cancelled during dispatch. Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering.
9. A delivery fee of $19.95 will be charged for orders for delivery on Wednesday 14/02/2024 to most areas. Orders placed after 7pm 13/02/2024 for 14/02/2024 may incur an extra charge for same day delivery, which will be shown at checkout. Deliveries to regional and remote areas may incur a higher delivery charge, also shown at checkout.
10. Only products shown in the official 'Valentine's Day' range are available to order for delivery on Wednesday 14/02/2024.
11. By agreeing to "Leave at front door" this gives us permission to leave your entire purchased gift at the recipient's front door or in the requested area.
Deliveries for Mother's Day, Sunday 12th May 2024.
We guarantee same day delivery by 6pm for all orders to Metropolitan destinations placed before 2pm on Friday 10th May and 12pm on Saturday 11th May - based on the local time in the recipient’s time zone.
A $19.95 fee will be charged on standard deliveries for Sunday 12th May.
Please make sure all order details are correct at time of ordering.
As of 5pm (AEST) Friday 10th May 2024, we are unable to vary any orders for delivery on Saturday 11th May.
As of 5pm (AEST) Saturday 11th May 2024, we are unable to vary any orders for delivery on Sunday 12th May.
Due to high demand, some colours and varieties of flowers may need to be substituted to meet delivery times
1300 Flowers PTY LTD
ABN: 90 127 045 845
4/576 Boundary Rd, Archerfield
Brisbane, QLD, 4108, Australia